Word Power Made Easy
Download Word Power Made Easy By Norman Lewis – A core book about English language and correct word usage; those who are preparing to sit for CAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL and other such examinations would definitely stand to greatly benefit from this book. Anybody who wants to improve one’s vocabulary will also find it very useful. Authored by Norman Lewis, the grammarian from New York who has several other English language books to his credit, ‘Word Power Made Easy has been published by Goyal Publishers and became popular soon after the first edition was released in the year 2009.
For those Indian students who have to clear the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), an essential examination for securing admission to many overseas universities, improving vocabulary and knowing about the correct usage of similarly spelled words or words pronounced words is most essential.
Word Power Made Easy: The Complete Handbook For Building A Superior Vocabulary is a superior reference book and guide that exerts all its efforts in making the content and its education more accessible and easy to use. This reissued edition contains revised content that is more attuned to the current idiomatic use of the English language and archaic analogies have been replaced through the book. The book is divided into three sections.
The first section starts with more basic nuances of speaking the language. Here the author begins by first testing the readers present grasp over vocabulary. It moves on to the domain of describing the use of the English language in conversation with different personalities including doctors, scientists, liars and in turn presents information on conveying ideas related to the aforementioned personas. It then drives on to the second section whereby the focus is not just on conveying information but also emotions that vary across insulting, flattering and conversing about actions. The third section deals with complete success in mastering the language. Among chapters that centre around occurrences, personal characteristics and general conversation, this section provides tips on building the reader’s vocabulary even further and gauging progress. Every chapter ends with a review and the end of each section leads to a progressive check text that comprehensively involves all the content of that section.
The invaluable guide ends with ‘brief intermission’ where the author notes the grammatical delicacies of the language and does so in ten little chapters. Here the flexibility of the language, idiomatic use of slang, speaking naturally and interesting derivatives are discussed in a concise manner. The book also has a number of tests to improve your language. Word Power Made Easy: The Complete Handbook For Building A Superior Vocabulary is indeed a champion in the cause of learning English in the fastest and most effective way.
Not just students who are seeking admission to prestigious foreign universities, this book also has many takers who are working to improve their vocabulary and general hold over the English language. The book is available in paperback.
“Word Power Made Easy By Norman Lewis – Book PDF Free Download”
|Title Of The Book||Word Power Made Easy|
|Author’s Name||Norman Lewis|
|File Size||– MB|
Table Of Content:
Getting off a Good Start
1. How to Test Your present Vocabulary
2. How to Start Building Your Vocabulary
3. How to Talk about personality Types (sessions 1-3)
4. How to Talk About Doctors (sessions 4-6)
5. How to Talk About various practitioners (sessions 7-10)
6. How to Talk About science and scientists (sessions 11-13)
7. How to Talk About Liars and lying (sessions 14-17)
8. How to check Your progress Comprchensive Test I (sessions 18)
Gaining Increased Momentum
9. How to Talk About Actions (sessions 19-23)
10. How to talk About various speech Habits (sessions 24-27)
11. How to Insult Your Enemics (sessions 28-31)
12. How to Flatter Your Friends (sessions 32-37)
23. How to check Your progress: Comprehensive Tst II (sessions 38)
Finshing with A Feeling of Complete Success
14. How to talk About common phenomena and Occurrences (sessions 39-41)
15. How to talk About what Goes On (sessions 42-44)
16. How to Talk about a variety of personal Characteristics (sessions 45-46)
17. How to check Your progress: Comprehensive Test III (sessions 47)
18. How to check Your Standing as an Amateur Etymologist
19. How to Keep Buiding Your Vocabulary
1. Test Your Grammar
2. Random Notes on Modern Usage
3. How Grammar Changes
4. How to Avoid Being a purist
5. How to speak Naturally
6. Do you Always Use the Proper word?
7. Some Interesting Dcrivations
8. How to spell a word
9. Take This spelling Test
10. Another Check on Your Spelling
“Word Power Made Easy By Norman Lewis PDF File”
“Free Download Word Power Made Easy By Norman Lewis PDF”
“How to Download PDF of Word Power Made Easy By Norman Lewis Free?”