Download Wireless Communications By Andreas F. Molisch – Wireless communications has grown rapidly over the past decade from a niche market into one of the most important, fast moving industries. Fully updated to incorporate the latest research and developments, Wireless Communications, provides an authoritative overview of the principles and applications of mobile communication technology.
The author provides an in-depth analysis of current treatment of the area, addressing both the traditional elements, such as Rayleigh fading, BER in flat fading channels, and equalisation, and more recently emerging topics such as multi-user detection in CDMA systems, MIMO systems, and cognitive radio. The dominant wireless standards; including cellular, cordless and wireless LANs; are discussed.
- Topics featured include: wireless propagation channels, transceivers and signal processing, multiple access and advanced transceiver schemes, and standardised wireless systems.
- Combines mathematical descriptions with intuitive explanations of the physical facts, enabling readers to acquire a deep understanding of the subject.
- Includes new chapters on cognitive radio, cooperative communications and relaying, video coding, 3GPP Long Term Evolution, and WiMax; plus significant new sections on multi-user MIMO, 802.11n, and information theory.
- Companion website featuring: supplementary material on ‘DECT’, solutions manual and presentation slides for instructors, appendices, list of abbreviations and other useful resources.
“Professor Andreas F. Molisch, renowned researcher and educator, has put together the comprehensive book, Wireless Communications. The second edition, which includes a wealth of new material on important topics, ensures the role of the text as the key resource for every student, researcher, and practitioner in the field.” —Professor Moe Win, MIT, USA
“Wireless Communications By Andreas F. Molisch – PDF Free Download”
|Title Of The Book||Wireless Communications|
|Author’s Name||Andreas F. Molisch|
|Publishers||Andreas F. Molisch|
|File Size||12 MB|
Table Of Content:
List of abbreviations
List of symbols
Part I Introduction
· Applications and requirements of wireless services
· Technical challenges of wireless communications
· Noise- and interference-limited systems
Part II Wireless Propagation Channels
· Propagation mechanisms
· Statistical description of the wireless channel
· Wideband and directional channel characterization
· Channel models
· Channel sounding
Part III Transceivers And Signal Processing
· Structure of a wireless communication link
· Modulation formats
· Channel coding
· Speech coding
Part IV Multiple Access And Advanced Transceiver Schemes
· Multiple access and the cellular principle
· Spread spectrum systems
· Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM)
· Multi-antenna systems
Part V Standardized Wireless Systems
· GSM – Global System for Mobile communications
· IS-95 and CDMA 2000
· Wireless Local Area Networks
“Wireless Communications By Andreas F. Molisch PDF File”
“Free Download Wireless Communications By Andreas F. Molisch PDF”
“How to Download PDF of Wireless Communications By Andreas F. Molisch Free?”