Principles of Chemistry: A Molecular Approach
Download Principles of Chemistry: A Molecular Approach By Nivaldo J. Tro Book PDF. Principles of Chemistry: A Molecular Approach (3rd edition) written by Nivaldo J. Tro in pdf published in 2016.
- As per the author; the third edition has been extensively revised and contains many more small changes than I can detail here. Below is a list of the most significant changes from the previous edition. More robust media components have been added, including 80 Interactive Worked Examples, 39 Key Concept Videos, 14 additional Pause & Predict videos, 33 PHET simulations, and 5 new Mastering simulations with tutorials.
- Each chapter now has a 10–15 question multiple-choice end-of-chapter Self Assessment Quiz. Since many colleges and universities use multiple-choice exams, and because standardized final exams are often multiple choice, students can use these quizzes to both assess their knowledge of the material in the chapter and to prepare for exams. These quizzes are also available on mobile devices.
- Approximately 100 new end-of-chapter group work questions have been added to encourage small group work in or out of the classroom.
- Approximately 45 new end-of-chapter problems have been added.
- New conceptual connections have been added and many from the previous edition have been modified. In addition, to support active, in class, learning, these questions are now available in Learning Catalytics.
- All data have been updated to the most recent available
READ HERE [PDF] A Complete Introduction to Modern NMR Spectroscopy by Roger S. Macomber Book Free Download
“Principles of Chemistry: A Molecular Approach By Nivaldo J. Tro Book Free Download”
|Title Of The Book||Principles of Chemistry: A Molecular Approach|
|Author’s Name||Nivaldo J. Tro|
|Publishers||Nivaldo J. Tro|
|File Size||80 MB|
Table Of Content:
- Matter, Measurement, and Problem Solving
- Atoms and Elements
- Molecules, Compounds, and Chemical Equations
- Chemical Quantities and Aqueous Reactions
- The Quantum-Mechanical Model of the Atom
- Periodic Properties of the Elements
- Chemical Bonding I: The Lewis Model
- Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Shapes, Valence Bond Theory, and Molecular Orbital Theory
- Liquids, Solids, and Intermolecular Forces
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Aqueous Ionic Equilibrium
- Free Energy and Thermodynamics
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
“Principles of Chemistry: A Molecular Approach By Nivaldo J. Tro PDF File”
“Free Download Principles of Chemistry: A Molecular Approach By Nivaldo J. Tro Book PDF”
“How to Download PDF of Principles of Chemistry: A Molecular Approach By Nivaldo J. Tro Free?”