Download Organic Chemistry By Robert T. Morrison, Robert N. Boyd – In this classic introductory text, the authors aim to identify the new concepts of organic chemistry, to select the ones that are clearly fundamental to the learning of organic chemistry and then to build them into a framework of the book. The cornerstone of this framework is that chemical behavior is determined by molecular structure. Each topic is presented fully and clearly at a level appropriate for beginning students. The authors emphasize relationships between the seemingly unrelated facts and theories that students are learning in order to reveal the broad and complex pattern underlying organic chemistry. Where possible, they lead the students to find the pattern themselves, by working problems. Organic chemistry is a subdivision of chemistry which deals with the learning of the structure, properties and reactions of organic mixtures and materials. Organic chemistry expresses the concepts and the basics of the topic in reader-friendly language. The book is divided into many sections that talk about the different features of this subdivision.
1. Stresses the importance of molecular structure in understanding the properties and principles of organic chemistry.
2. Provides a wide variety of spectra to be analyzed.
3. Features four-color photographs throughout.
“Organic Chemistry By Robert T. Morrison, Robert N. Boyd – Book PDF Free Download”
|Title Of The Book||Organic Chemistry|
|Author’s Name||Robert T. Morrison, Robert N. Boyd|
|Publishers||Robert T. Morrison, Robert N. Boyd|
|File Size||– MB|
Table Of Content:
1. Structure and Properties.
2. Methane. Energy of Activation. Transition State.
3. Alkanes. Free-Radical Substitution.
4. Stereochemistry I. Stereoisomers.
5. Alkyl Halides. Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution.
6. Alcohols and Ethers.
7. Role of the Solvent. Secondary Bonding.
8. Alkenes I. Structure and Preparation. Elimination.
9. Alkenes II. Reactions of the Carbon-Carbon Double Bond. Electrophilic and Free-Radical Addition.
10. Stereochemistry II. Stereoselective and Stereospecific Reactions.
11. Conjugation and Resonance. Dienes.
13. Alicyclic Compounds.
14. Aromaticity. Benzene.
15. Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution.
16. Aromatic-Aliphatic Compounds. Arenes and Their Derivatives.
17. Spectroscopy and Structure.
18. Aldehydes and Ketones. Nucleophilic Addition.
19. Carboxylic Acids.
20. Functional Derivatives of Carboxylic Acids. Nucleophilic Acyl Substitution
21. Carbanions I
22. Amines I. Preparation and Physical Properties.
23. Amines II. Reactions.
25. Carbanions II.
26. Aryl Halides. Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution.
27. a,B-Unsaturated Carbonyl Compounds. Conjugate Addition.
28. Molecular Orbitals. Orbital Symmetry.
29. Symphoria. Neighboring Group Effects. Catalysis by Transition Metal Complexes.
30. Heterocyclic Compounds.
31. Macromolecules. Polymers and Polymerization.
32. Stereochemistry III. Enantiotopic and Diastereotopic Ligands and Fats.
33. Lipids. Fats and Steroids.
34. Carbohydrates I. Monosaccharides.
35. Carbohydrates II. Disaccharides and Polysaccharides.
36. Proteins and Nucleic Acids. Molecular Biology.
“Organic Chemistry By Robert T. Morrison, Robert N. Boyd PDF File”
“Free Download Organic Chemistry By Robert T. Morrison, Robert N. Boyd PDF”
“How to Download PDF of Organic Chemistry By Robert T. Morrison, Robert N. Boyd Free?”