Microelectronic Circuits: Analysis and Design
Download Microelectronic Circuits: Analysis and Design By Muhammad H Rashid – MICROELECTRONIC CIRCUITS: ANALYSIS AND DESIGN combines a -breadth-first- approach to teaching electronics with a strong emphasis on electronics design and simulation. Professor Rashid first introduces students to the general characteristics of circuits (ICs) to prepare them for the use of circuit design and analysis techniques. He then moves on to a more detailed study of devices and circuits and how they operate within ICs. This approach makes the text easily adaptable to both one- and two-term electronics courses. Student’s gain a strong systems perspective, and can readily fill in device-level detail as the course (and their job) requires. In addition, Rashid, author of five successful texts on PSpice and power electronics, directly addresses student’s needs for applying theory to real-world design problems by mastering the use of PSpice for testing and verifying their designs. More than 50% of the problems and examples in the text concentrate on design, with PSpice used extensively in the design problems.
- New chapters on MOSFETs and amplifiers, as well as Semiconductors and PN Junctions.
- Increased emphasis on MOSFETS and active biasing techniques so that students can move easily to differential amplifiers and ICs.
- Extensive revision of power amplifiers content to include MOSFET circuits with class C, D and E amplifiers.
- Complete revision of the chapter on BJTs.
- Integrated PSpice/OrCad software for both analysis and design verifications.
- Integrated MathCAD files for calculations of worked out examples so that students can try similar problems and explore the effects of design parameters.
- Gives students a solid working appreciation for circuit design issues and processes, with numerous worked-out design examples, end-of-chapter design problems, with clearly outlined design guidelines and procedures.
- Provides a thorough introduction to the use of PSpice for testing, verification, and refinement of circuit designs.
- Includes text screen captures from OrCAD and PSpice-schematic capture.
- The “”breadth first” approach introduces students to electronics at the circuit level before moving to the device level therefore making topic coverage more understandable and flexible.
- Numerous, worked-out examples and figures provide specific, applied illustrations of theoretical concepts.
- Mathematical derivations are kept to a minimum by using approximate circuit models of operational amplifiers, transistors, and diodes. The significance of these approximations is established by computer-aided analysis using PSpice.
- Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) and Key Points clearly indicate what students should know after reading the chapter and identify and assimilate the major ideas presented.
- Design Integration helps to develop the ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired ends.
- Worked out examples and PSpice Simulation and Verifications serve as a road map for the complete and effective program of learning that is presented.
- A Top-Down Approach to support one- or two-term Electronics Courses with a study of electronics at the circuit level, followed by the device level.
Microelectronic Circuits: Analysis and Design By Muhammad H Rashid – PDF Free Download
|Title Of The Book||Microelectronic Circuits: Analysis and Design|
|Author’s Name||Muhammad H Rashid|
|Publishers||Muhammad H Rashid|
|File Size||58 MB|
Table Of Content:
- 1. INTRODUCTION TO ELECTRONICS AND DESIGN
- 2. INTRODUCTION TO AMPLIFIERS AND FREQUENCY RESPONSE
- 3. INTRODUCTION TO OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS AND APPLICATIONS
- 4. SEMICONDUCTOR DIODES
- 5. APPLICATIONS OF DIODES
- 6. SEMICONDUCTORS AND pn JUNCTION CHARACTERISTICS
- 7. METAL OXIDE SEMICONDUCTOR FIELD-EFFECT TRANSISTORS
- 8. BIPOLAR JUNCTION TRANSISTORS AND AMPLIFIERS
- 9. DIFFERENTIAL AMPLIFIERS
- 10. FEEDBACK AMPLIFIERS
- 11. POWER AMPLIFIERS
- 12. ACTIVE FILTERS
- 13. OSCILLATORS
- 14. OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS
- 15. INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL ELECTRONICS
- 16. INTEGRATED ANALOG CIRCUITS AND APPLICATIONS
- APPENDIX A: INTRODUCTION TO OrCAD
- APPENDIX B: REVIEW OF BASIC CIRCUITS
- APPENDIX C: LOW FREQUENCY HYBRID BJT MODEL
- APPENDIX D: EBERS-MOLL MODEL OF BIPOLAR JUNCTION TRANSISTORS APPENDIX E: PASSIVE COMPONENTS APPENDIX F: DESIGN PROBLEMS
“Microelectronic Circuits: Analysis and Design By Muhammad H Rashid PDF File”
“Microelectronic Circuits: Analysis and Design By Muhammad H Rashid PDF”
“How to Download PDF of Microelectronic Circuits: Analysis and Design By Muhammad H Rashid Free?”