Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 Autodesk Official Press
Download Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 Autodesk Official Press By Eddy Krygiel, James Vandezande Mastering Revit Architecture is organized by real-world workflows and features detailed explanations, interesting real-world examples, and practical tutorials to help readers understand Revit and BIM concepts so that they can quickly start accomplishing vital Revit tasks.
- Part I discusses key BIM and Revit concepts before giving readers a hands-on look at the Revit interface.
- Part II explores today’s Revit workflows and introduces readers to templates, worksharing, and managing Revit projects.
- Part III dives into modeling and massing and offers detailed information on the crucial Family Editor as well as visualization techniques for various industries.
- Part IV covers documentation, including annotation and detailing, and explains how to work with complex walls, roofs and floors as well as curtain walls and advanced stair and railings.
The companion website features before-and-after tutorial files (metric and Imperial sets), additional advanced content, and an hour of video on crucial techniques. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced Revit user, this book offers the detailed instruction you need to get the most out of this powerful software product.
This eBook is designed to be the basis of both self-paced and instructor-led training and shows you how to use the essential features of Revit Architecture 2014. Learning Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014 Essentials – Revealed! features 6 chapters with more than 50 lessons covering all of the essential skills you will need to get up to speed with Revit Architecture. Each lesson includes step-by-step instructions and lots of images. Most lessons also incorporate actual Revit building models you can download and open in Revit so you can follow along with the steps explained in the lesson. Each chapter ends with an assessment quiz you can take to test what you have learned.
Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 Autodesk Official Press By Eddy Krygiel, James Vandezande Book Free Download
|Title Of The Book||Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 Autodesk Official Press|
|Author’s Name||Eddy Krygiel, James Vandezande|
|Publishers||Eddy Krygiel, James Vandezande|
|File Size||60 MB|
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1: Building Information Modeling
- Lesson: Building Information Modeling for Architectural Design
Chapter 2: Revit Architecture Basics
- Lesson: Exploring the User Interface Exercise: Explore the Revit Architecture User Interface
- Lesson: Working with Revit Elements and Families Exercise: Work with Revit Elements and Families
- Lesson: Starting a Project Exercise: Create a New Project Template
Chapter 3: Starting a Design
- Lesson: Creating and Modifying Levels Exercise: Create and Modify Levels
- Lesson: Creating and Modifying Grids Exercise: Create Column Grids
Chapter 4: The Basics of the Building Model
- Lesson: Adding and Modifying Walls Exercise: Add and Modify Walls
- Lesson: Working with Compound Walls Exercise: Create and Modify Compound Walls
- Lesson: Adding and Modifying Doors Exercise: Add Doors
Chapter 5: Loading Additional Building Components
- Lesson: Working with Component Families Exercise: Load Component Families and Add Components
Chapter 6: Viewing the Building Model
- Lesson: Managing Views
- Lesson: Working with Section and Elevation Views Exercise: Create and Modify Section and Elevation Views
- Lesson: Creating and Modifying 3D Views Exercise: Create 3D Perspective and 3D Orthographic Views
Chapter 7: Developing the Building Model
- Lesson: Creating and Modifying Floors Exercise: Create and Modify Floors
- Lesson: Working with Ceilings. Exercise: Create and Modify Ceilings and Ceiling Components
- Lesson: Adding and Modifying Roofs Exercise: Add and Modify Roofs
- Lesson:Creating Curtain Walls Exercise: Create Curtain Walls, Curtain Grids,and Mullions
- Lesson: Adding Stairs and Railings Exercise: Create and Modify Stairs and Railings
Chapter 8: Construction Documentation
- Lesson: Creating and Modifying Schedules Exercise: Create and Modify Schedules
- Lesson: Creating Rooms and Room Schedules Exercise: Create a Room and Room Schedule
- Lesson: Creating Legends and Keynotes Exercise: Create Legends and Keynotes
Chapter 9: Presenting the Building Model
- Lesson: Working with Drawing Sheets Exercise: Work with Drawing Sheets
- Lesson: Working with Titleblocks Exercise: Work with Titleblocks
- Lesson: Creating Renderings Exercise: Create a Rendering
- Lesson: Using Walkthroughs Exercise: Create and Export a Walkthrough
- Lesson: Using Sun and Shadow Settings Exercise: Use Sun and Shadow Settings
“Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 Autodesk Official Press By Eddy Krygiel, James Vandezande PDF File”
“Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 Autodesk Official Press By Eddy Krygiel, James Vandezande PDF”
“How to Download PDF of Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 Autodesk Official Press By Eddy Krygiel, James Vandezande Free?”
Visitor Kindly Note :
This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download an engineering e-books, Competitive Study Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. StudyMaterialz.in team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally from the publishers & If you feel good Share this Website with Others.
StudyMaterialz does not own this book/materials, neither created nor scanned. we provide the links which is already available on the internet. For any quarries, Disclaimer are requested to kindly contact us, We assured you we will do our best. We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY, this copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you