Fundamentals of Metal Machining and Machine Tools
Download Fundamentals of Metal Machining and Machine Tools By Winston A. Knight, Geoffrey Boothroyd – In the more than 15 years since the second edition of Fundamentals of Machining and Machine Tools was published, the industry has seen many changes. Students must keep up with developments in analytical modeling of machining processes, modern cutting tool materials, and how these changes affect the economics of machining. With coverage reflecting state-of-the-art industry practice, Fundamentals of Machining and Machine Tools, This Edition emphasizes underlying concepts, analytical methods, and economic considerations, requiring only basic mathematics and physics.
This book thoroughly illustrates the causes of various phenomena and their effects on machining practice. The authors include several descriptions of modern analytical methods, outlining the strengths and weaknesses of the various modeling approaches.
What’s New in This Edition?
- Recent advances in super-hard cutting tool materials, tool geometries, and surface coatings
- Advances in high-speed machining and hard machining
- New trends in cutting fluid applications, including dry and minimum-quantity lubrication machining
- New developments in tool geometries for chip breaking and chip control
- Improvements in cost modeling of machining processes, including application to grinding processes
Supplying abundant examples, illustrations, and homework problems, Fundamentals of Machining and Machine Tools, Third Edition is an ideal textbook for senior undergraduate and graduate students studying metal cutting, machining, machine tool technology, machining applications, and manufacturing processes.
“Fundamentals of Metal Machining and Machine Tools By Winston A. Knight, Geoffrey Boothroyd – PDF Free Download”
|Title Of The Book||Fundamentals of Metal Machining and Machine Tools|
|Author’s Name||Winston A. Knight, Geoffrey Boothroyd|
|Publishers||Winston A. Knight, Geoffrey Boothroyd|
|File Size||17.2 MB|
Table Of Content:
- CONVENTIONS USED IN THIS BOOK
- MACHINE TOOLS AND MACHINING OPERATIONS
- MECHANICS OF METAL CUTTING
- TEMPERATURES IN METAL CUTTING
- TOOL LIFE AND TOOL MATERIALS
- CUTTING FLUIDS AND SURFACE ROUGHNESS
- ECONOMICS OF METAL-CUTTING OPERATIONS
- NOMENCLATURE OF CUTTING TOOLS
- CHIP CONTROL
- MACHINE TOOL VIBRATIONS
- MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS AND AUTOMATION
- COMPUTER-AIDED MANUFACTURING
- DESIGN FOR MACHINING
- NONCONVENTIONAL MACHINING PROCESSES
Taylor and Francis Group
Geoffrey Boothroyd and Winston A. Knight
Taylor and Francis Group is an international company that was started in the United Kingdom. They publish books and academic journals. The organization was founded in the year 1852 by William Francis and Richard Taylor. The business was initially started by Taylor in 1798. The subjects covered by the publishing house are agriculture, chemistry, education, engineering, geography, law, mathematics, medicine and social sciences. They publish more than 1000 journals and 1800 books each year.
“Fundamentals of Metal Machining and Machine Tools By Winston A. Knight, Geoffrey Boothroyd PDF File”
“Free Download Fundamentals of Metal Machining and Machine Tools By Winston A. Knight, Geoffrey Boothroyd PDF”
“How to Download PDF of Fundamentals of Metal Machining and Machine Tools By Winston A. Knight, Geoffrey Boothroyd Free?”