Definition of Un-countable Noun:
A noun that cannot be counted with the cardinal numbers is called an uncountable noun.
Example Un-countable Noun:
- I need some drinking water.
- Have some juice, please.
- Do you need some gas for your car?
- We need a lot of money for the business.
- Do you want some milk?
- I need some rice, bacon, cream, and oil.
- Do you drink coffee or tea in the morning?
- Water is essential for life.
- Money can’t buy happiness.
- Air is a mixture of gases.
- Rice is a staple food in many countries.
- Music can evoke emotions.
- Electricity powers our homes and devices.
- Furniture fills our living spaces.
- Gold is a precious metal.
- Knowledge is power.
- Time is a valuable resource.
- Food is necessary for survival.
- Advice is helpful to make decisions.
- Weather affects our daily lives.
- Traffic is a common issue in cities.
- Energy is required for physical activity.
- Can you please check the salt of the curry?
- I would like to have some beer after lunch.
- How much time do you need?
- I need some more time.
- Bring me a cup of soup.