Definition of Proper Noun:
A proper noun is a name of someone/something which denotes a particular person/thing. It always begins with a capital letter.
Example of Proper Noun:
- Alex is a wonderful player.
- Agatha Christie wrote many books.
- Cleopatra is the cutest kitten ever.
- I’m craving Oreos.
- Let’s go to San Francisco.
- Mr. Bell seems to understand what students need.
- I can see Jupiter tonight.
- He never goes anywhere without Sarah.
- There are many important documents at The Library of Congress.
- He plays for Sydney Sixers.
- He was born in England.
- He moved to Australia when he was young.
- He lives in Sydney.
- He plays for Kolkata in IPL.
- He plays for Dhaka in BPL.
- Michael Clarke is his mentor.
- He has a house across the Georges River.
- He goes for a walk by the river every Monday.
- His friend Max accompanies him.
- Max was born in South Africa.
- He is a fan of Hugh Jackman and the movie Wolverine.
- He has a dog named Poppy.