Definition of Present Perfect Tense
Present Perfect tense represents the work which has been done but the effect of which still exists. It uses ‘have/has’ and the past participle form of the verb.
Examples of Present Perfect Tense
- I have written articles on different topics.
- He has read various kinds of books.
- They have played football.
- She has taken coffee.
- He has gone to the library.
- We have shopped in this market.
- We have watched movies in this Cineplex.
- You have shopped in that market.
- I have sung different kinds of songs, especially modern.
- I have listened to melodious songs.
- He has traveled around the world.
- They have played cricket in that field.
- The poet has written romantic poems.
- The lyricist has written realistic songs.
- Have you listened to realistic songs?
- I have not quarreled with you.
- Have you been to this place before?
- I have helped him to do the task.
- My mom has cooked beef with cabbage.
- I have watched the cricket match on television.