Definition of Interrogative Sentence:
The sentence which asks a question is an interrogative sentence. This kind of sentence usually ends with a note of interrogation (?) instead of a period (.). An interrogative sentence can be either affirmative or negative.
Interrogative Sentence Examples:
- Do you want to go there?
- Did you see her?
- Have you watched the movie?
- How often do you go there?
- Have you been there before?
- Can you help me get rid of this dog?
- Can I borrow your grammar book for a day?
- Could you please help me with these bags?
- Do you know who she is?
- Did you make a plan?
- How did you make that water-mark?
- How often you go to a bar?
- How many times do you smoke?
- Does he know that I am here?
- Does she love you as the way you do?
- Does he care about us?
- Why did he leave us then?
- Who is that man seating in the corner?
- How on earth did you think about me in that way?
- Will you please open the door for me?
- Would you like a beer?
- Can’t we be friends again?
- Why haven’t you completed your homework?
- Don’t you know who she is?