Definition of Abstract Noun:
An abstract noun is a name for something which is intangible.
Abstract Noun Example:
- Truthfulness is a virtue that is rare nowadays.
- Honesty depends mostly on truthfulness and integrity.
- Childhood is the best time to build it.
- The courage of the soldier inspired the nation.
- Wisdom is the most valuable gift in life.
- Love is a powerful force that brings people together.
- His kindness and generosity left a lasting impression on all who met him.
- The beauty of nature was breathtaking.
- The happiness of the child was contagious.
- The patience and determination of the athlete was impressive.
- The creativity and imagination of the artist was inspiring.
- The strength of the community was evident in the outpouring of support for the families in need.
- The honesty and integrity of the politician was widely appreciated by the public.
- Different people may have different ideas, opinions, and beliefs.
- But some virtues receive universal acknowledgment.
- Courage, bravery, honesty, intelligence, perseverance, etc. are the best of virtues.
- Kindness, fidelity, justness, faithfulness, optimism, etc. are also good virtues.
- There are also some commonly acknowledged vices.
- Dishonesty, treachery, infidelity, brutality, pessimism, etc. are some of the vices.
- Hatred, malice, vengefulness, cruelty, spitefulness, etc. are some negative qualities.