Engineering Mechanics Dynamics
Engineering Mechanics Dynamics By James L. Meriam, L. G. Kraige – Known for its accuracy, clarity, and dependability, Meriam & Kraige’s Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics has provided a solid foundation of mechanics principles for more than 60 years. Now in its seventh edition, the text continues to help students develop their problem-solving skills with an extensive variety of engaging problems related to engineering design. More than 50% of the homework problems are new, and there are also a number of new sample problems. To help students build necessary visualization and problem-solving skills, the text strongly emphasizes drawing free-body diagrams-the most important skill needed to solve mechanics problems.
New To This Edition :
- Text has been thoroughly revised to maximize rigor, clarity, readability and approachability
- Key Concepts throughout the book have been specially marked and highlighted
- Chapter Reviews at the end of each chapter are highlighted and provide itemized summaries of all key material
- Approximately 40 percent of the homework problems are new to this seventh edition. All new problems have been independently solved in order to ensure a high degree of accuracy.
- New Sample Problems have been added, including problems with computer-oriented solutions.
- Answers to all problems listed in a special section at the very end of the book.
- New photographs reinforce students understanding of how the concepts relate to the real world
Engineering Mechanics – Dynamics Book By James L. Meriam, L. G. Kraige – PDF Free Download
|Title Of The Book||Engineering Mechanics Dynamics|
|Author’s Name||James L. Meriam, L. G. Kraige|
|Publishers||James L. Meriam, L. G. Kraige|
|File Size||47 MB|
Table Of Content:
Introduction to Dynamics.
Kinematics of Particles.
Kinetics of Particles.
Kinetics of Systems of Particles.
Plane Kinematics of Rigid Bodies.
Plane Kinetics of Rigid Bodies.
Introduction to Three-Dimensional Dynamics of Rigid Bodies.
Vibration and Time Response.
Appendix A: Area Moments of Inertia.
Appendix B: Mass Moments of Inertia.
Appendix C: Selected Topics of Mathematics.
Appendix D: Useful Tables
“Engineering Mechanics Dynamics By James L. Meriam, L. G. Kraige PDF File”
“Free Download Engineering Mechanics Dynamics By James L. Meriam, L. G. Kraige PDF”
“How to Download PDF of Engineering Mechanics Dynamics By James L. Meriam, L. G. Kraige Free?”