Download Engineering Mathematics: A Foundation for Electronic, Electrical, Communications and Systems Engineers By Dr Anthony Croft, Robert Davison, Martin Hargreaves, James Flin – Engineering Mathematics is the unparalleled undergraduate textbook for students of electrical, electronic, communications and systems engineering. Tried and tested over many years, this widely used textbook is now in its New edition, having been fully updated and revised. This new edition includes an even greater emphasis on the application of mathematics within a range of engineering contexts. It features detailed explanation of why a technique is important to engineers. In addition, it provides essential guidance in how to use mathematics to solve engineering problems. This approach ensures a deep and practical understanding of the role of mathematics in modern engineering.
- Two disciplines, one book: Integrates engineering and mathematics through an applications focused treatment.
- Provides motivation for study: Provides detailed explanation of why a technique is important to engineers.
- Clear and comprehensive coverage: Detailed guidance on how to use each mathematical technique.
- Builds from foundation to advanced techniques: Carefully develops the full range of mathematical techniques most appropriate to students of electrical, electronic, systems and communications engineering.
- Extensive revision to ensure up to date coverage: Includes updated treatment of integral transform methods, including the Laplace, z and Fourier transforms.
- Links theory and practice: Numerous examples to illustrate mathematical theory and its application to engineering.
- Exercises throughout the book enable students to test their understanding. Answers provided in the book.
New to this edition
- Thorough content update, including new material on Bessel’s equation and Bessel functions.
- Significantly expanded ‘Engineering Application’ feature shows students how mathematics is used in different real-world engineering contexts.
- New ‘Technical Computing Exercises’ provide guidance and support in the use of MATLAB.
“Engineering Mathematics: A Foundation for Electronic, Electrical, Communications and Systems Engineers By Dr Anthony Croft, Robert Davison, Martin Hargreaves, James Flin – Book PDF Free Download”
|Title Of The Book||Engineering Mathematics|
|Author’s Name||Dr Anthony Croft, Robert Davison, Martin Hargreaves, James Flin|
|Publishers||Dr Anthony Croft, Robert Davison, Martin Hargreaves, James Flin|
|File Size||– MB|
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1 Review of algebraic techniques 1
Chapter 2 Engineering functions
Chapter 3 The trigonometric functions
Chapter 4 Coordinate systems
Chapter 5 Discrete mathematics
Chapter 6 Sequences and series
Chapter 7 Vectors
Chapter 8 Matrix algebra
Chapter 9 Complex numbers
Chapter 10 Di erentiation
Chapter 11 Techniques of di erentiation
Chapter 12 Applications of di erentiation
Chapter 13 Integration
Chapter 14 Techniques of integration
Chapter 15 Applications of integration
Chapter 16 Further topics in integration
Chapter 17 Numerical integration
Chapter 18 Taylor polynomials, Taylor series and Maclaurin series
Chapter 19 Ordinary di erential equations I
Chapter 20 Ordinary di erential equations II
Chapter 21 The Laplace transform
Chapter 22 Di erence equations and the z transform
Chapter 23 Fourier series
Chapter 24 The Fourier transform
Chapter 25 Functions of several variables
Chapter 26 Vector calculus
Chapter 27 Line integrals and multiple integrals
Chapter 28 Probability
Chapter 29 Statistics and probability distributions
Appendix I Representing a continuous function and a sequence as a sum of weighted impulses
Appendix II The Greek alphabet
Appendix III SI units and prefixes
Appendix IV The binomial expansion of (n−N)/nn
“Engineering Mathematics By Dr Anthony Croft, Robert Davison, Martin Hargreaves, James Flin PDF File”
“Free Download Engineering Mathematics By Dr Anthony Croft, Robert Davison, Martin Hargreaves, James Flin PDF”
“How to Download PDF of Engineering Mathematics By Dr Anthony Croft, Robert Davison, Martin Hargreaves, James Flin Free?”