Electromagnetic Waves and Antennas
Download Electromagnetic Waves and Antennas By Sophocles J. Orfanidis – This text provides a broad and applications-oriented introduction to electromagnetic waves and antennas. Current interest in these areas is driven by the growth in wireless and fiber-optic communications, information technology, and materials science.
Communications, antenna, radar, and microwave engineers must deal with the generation, transmission, and reception of electromagnetic waves. Device engineers working on ever-smaller integrated circuits and at ever higher frequencies must take into account wave propagation effects at the chip and circuit-board levels. Communication and computer network engineers routinely use waveguiding systems, such as transmission lines and optical fibers. Novel recent developments in materials, such as photonic bandgap structures, omnidirectional dielectric mirrors, and birefringent multilayer films, promise a revolution in the control and manipulation of light. These are just some examples of topics discussed in this book.
The text is organized around three main topic areas:
– The propagation, reflection, and transmission of plane waves, and the analysis and design of multilayer films.
– Waveguides, transmission lines, impedance matching, and S-parameters.
– Linear and aperture antennas, scalar and vector diffraction theory, antenna array design, and coupled antennas.
The text also emphasizes connections to other subjects, including digital signal processing, digital filter design and Fast Fourier Transform.
“Electromagnetic Waves and Antennas By Sophocles J. Orfanidis – Book PDF Free Download”
|Title Of The Book||Electromagnetic Waves and Antennas|
|Author’s Name||Sophocles J. Orfanidis|
|Publishers||Sophocles J. Orfanidis|
|File Size||11.5 MB|
Table Of Content:
- Ch.1: Maxwell’s Equations
- Ch.2: Uniform Plane Waves
- Ch.3: Pulse Propagation in Dispersive Media
- Ch.4: Propagation in Birefringent Media
- Ch.5: Reflection and Transmission
- Ch.6: Multilayer Structures
- Ch.7: Oblique Incidence
- Ch.8: Multilayer Film Applications
- Ch.9: Waveguides
- Ch.10: Surface Waveguides
- Ch.11: Transmission Lines
- Ch.12: Coupled Lines
- Ch.13: Impedance Matching
- Ch.14: S-Parameters
- Ch.15: Radiation Fields
- Ch.16: Transmitting and Receiving Antennas
- Ch.17: Linear and Loop Antennas
- Ch.18: Radiation from Apertures
- Ch.19: Diffraction — Plane-Wave Spectrum
- Ch.20: Diffraction — Fourier Optics
- Ch.21: Aperture Antennas
- Ch.22: Antenna Arrays
- Ch.23: Array Design Methods
- Ch.24: Currents on Linear Antennas
- Ch.25: Coupled Antennas
- Ch.26: Appendices
“Electromagnetic Waves and Antennas By Sophocles J. Orfanidis PDF File”
“Free Download Electromagnetic Waves and Antennas By Sophocles J. Orfanidis PDF”
“How to Download PDF of Electromagnetic Waves and Antennas By Sophocles J. Orfanidis Free?”