Digital Electronics: Principles, Devices and Applications
Download Digital Electronics: Principles, Devices and Applications By Anil K. Maini – The fundamentals and implementation of digital electronics are essential to understanding the design and working of consumer/industrial electronics, communications, embedded systems, computers, security and military equipment.
Devices used in applications such as these are constantly decreasing in size and employing more complex technology. It is therefore essential for engineers and students to understand the fundamentals, implementation and application principles of digital electronics, devices and integrated circuits. This is so that they can use the most appropriate and effective technique to suit their technical need.
This book provides practical and comprehensive coverage of digital electronics, bringing together information on fundamental theory, operational aspects and potential applications. With worked problems, examples, and review questions for each chapter, Digital Electronics includes:
- information on number systems, binary codes, digital arithmetic, logic gates and families, and Boolean algebra;
- an in-depth look at multiplexers, de-multiplexers, devices for arithmetic operations, flip-flops and related devices, counters and registers, and data conversion circuits;
- up-to-date coverage of recent application fields, such as programmable logic devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, digital troubleshooting and digital instrumentation.
A comprehensive, must-read book on digital electronics for senior undergraduate and graduate students of electrical, electronics and computer engineering, and a valuable reference book for professionals and researchers.
“Digital Electronics: Principles, Devices and Applications By Anil K. Maini – Book PDF Free Download”
|Title Of The Book||Digital Electronics: Principles, Devices and Applications|
|Author’s Name||Anil K. Maini|
|Publishers||Anil K. Maini|
|File Size||9 MB|
Table Of Content:
- Number Systems.
- Binary Codes.
- Digital Arithmetic.
- Logic Gates and Related Devices.
- Logic Families.
- Boolean Algebra and Simplification Techniques.
- Arithmetic Circuits.
- Multiplexers and Demultiplexers.
- Programmable Logic Devices.
- Flip-flops and Related Devices.
- Counters and Registers.
- Data Conversion Circuits – D/A and A/D Converters.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Troubleshooting Digital Circuits and Test Equipment.
“Digital Electronics: Principles, Devices and Applications By Anil K. Maini PDF File”
“Free Download Digital Electronics: Principles, Devices and Applications By Anil K. Maini PDF”
“How to Download PDF of Digital Electronics: Principles, Devices and Applications By Anil K. Maini Free?”