AutoCAD 2016 Beginning and Intermediate
Download AutoCAD 2016 Beginning and Intermediate By Munir Hamad – This is the most comprehensive book you will find on AutoCAD 2016 – 2D Drafting. Covering all of the 2D concepts, it uses both metric and imperial units to illustrate the myriad drawing and editing tools for this popular application. Use the CD [Companion files are available for downloading from the publisher with Amazon order number by writing to [email protected]] to set up drawing exercises and projects and to see all of the book’s figures in color. AutoCAD 2016 Beginning and Intermediate includes over 100 “mini-workshops” that complete small projects from concept through actual plotting. Solving all of these workshops will simulate the creation of three projects (architectural and mechanical) from beginning to end, without overlooking any of the basic commands and functions in AutoCAD 2016.
- Designed for novice users of AutoCAD 2016. Most useful for “teach yourself” or instructor-led AutoCAD training in Level 1 or 2. No previous CAD experience is required
- Accompanied by a CD featuring drawings, practice and finished plots, 4-color figures, etc. [Companion files are available for downloading from the publisher with Amazon order number by writing to [email protected]]
- Includes over 100 “mini-workshops” and hundreds of figures that complete small projects
- Uses both English and metric units in examples, exercises, projects, and descriptions
- Covers three full projects (metric and imperial) for architectural and mechanical designs
- Helps you to prepare for the AutoCAD Certified Professional exam
- Exercises and instructor’s resources available for use as a textbook
AutoCAD 2016 Beginning and Intermediate By Munir Hamad – Book PDF Free Download
|Title Of The Book||AutoCAD 2016 Beginning and Intermediate|
|Author’s Name||Munir Hamad|
|File Size||21.8 MB|
Table Of Content:
1: AutoCAD 2016 Basics.
2: Precise Drafting in AutoCAD 2016.
3: Modifying Commands-Part 1.
4: Modifying Commands-Part 2.
5: Layers and Inquiry Commands.
6: Blocks and Hatches.
7: Writing Text.
11: More on 2D Objects.
12: Advanced Practices − Part 1.
13: Advanced Practices − Part 2.
14: Using Block Tools and Block Editing.
15: Creating Text, Table Styles, and Formulas in Tables.
16: Dimension & Multileader Styles.
17: Plot Style, Annotative, and Exporting.
18: How to Create a Template File and Interface Customization.
19: Parametric Constraints.
20: Dynamic Blocks.
21: Block Attributes.
22: External Referencing (XREF).
23: Sheet Sets.
24: CAD Standards and Advanced Layers.
25: Drawing Review.
“AutoCAD 2016 Beginning and Intermediate By Munir Hamad PDF File”
“AutoCAD 2016 Beginning and Intermediate By Munir Hamad PDF”
“How to Download PDF of AutoCAD 2016 Beginning and Intermediate By Munir Hamad Free?”
Visitor Kindly Note :
This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download an engineering e-books, Competitive Study Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. StudyMaterialz.in team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally from the publishers & If you feel good Share this Website with Others.
StudyMaterialz does not own this book/materials, neither created nor scanned. we provide the links which is already available on the internet. For any quarries, Disclaimer are requested to kindly contact us, We assured you we will do our best. We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY, this copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you